Voting is now open for 2017 Wheelman of the Year and Most Improved. As in past years, the voting process is being done via the Survey Monkey website. In order to access the ballot and banquet reservations you MUST sign-in to the the Club's website.
If you have not signed-in to the website, or if you have forgotten how to so, then simply follow these instructions.
1. Locate the two white boxes in the upper right hand corner of the web page.
2. In the lefthand box enter your e-mail address. This MUST be the e-mail address to which you receive Club e-mail.
3. In the righthand box enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, then click on the gray-colored words Forgot password located directly below the two white boxes. Follow the instructions in the new window, and a new password will then automatically be e-mailed to you.
4. After (and ONLY after!) you have signed-in to the Club's website you will see a new tab at the very end of the tab list. This new tab is identified by the word Members, and a gray shaded padlock will appear to the left of the word. Click on Members and a pulldown menu will appear. Select 2017 Year End Awards to vote.
5. Year End Awards voting will be available through Wednesday, November 1st.