Log in

Race Registration


There are 4 items that are needed to race:

1) USA Cycling license: All MVW races are permitted and insured through USA Cycling and USAC license is a requirement.  One-day licenses are available through USACycling.org or at the race.  If you want to use the 1-day option, it is best to take care of that through USAC website and print it out before the race.  USAC has the option to "upgrade" your 1-day license to a full year.

2) MVW Club Membership: You must have a current MVW Membership (Single, Family, or Time Trial only) to race.  1-day Membership options are available.  For first time racers, MVW will waive the 1-day membership fee.

3) Completed Release Waiver: In order to participate in any MVW Tuesday night race a USAC Event Release Form MUST be completed and signed.  Only one form needs to be completed for the entire season.  Club Racing Release

These first 3 requirements need to be completed once for the entire season.  You do not have to "sign up" for individual races... just complete the following each race:

4) Race Day: Simply show up to the race at least 20 minutes before start time.  Sign in with the race director and pay the race fee ($8, which includes USAC Insurance).  Be sure to check in with the race director after the race to insure correct placing/scoring.

© Maumee Valley Wheelmen
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software